Bulk lengths may be special order and have a 2-3 week lead time. Please call if you'd like to confirm availability.
JT&T's Clean-Cut PET Expandable Sleeving expands up to 150% & is braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. Has increased braid density for fuller coverage. It is used in electronics, automotive, marine & industrial wire harnessing applications & is ideal for situations where access to a hot knife is impossible. The unique braided construction & wide expandability allows quick & easy installation over large connectors & long run wire or cable. Abrasion & cut resistant; also resists UV radiation, gasoline & other engine chemicals. By adjusting the physical characteristics of the PET filaments; Clean-Cut PET has the unique advantage of being able to be cut with scissors & still maintain an extraordinary fray-resistant end. Fray resistant properties allow frequesnt expansion at the cut end without unraveling. When cut with a hot knife clean-cut PET produces a virtually frayless end. Available in additional formulations & colors by special order. Temperature rating from -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
• Meets requirements of FAR 25 & FMVSS 302.
• UL Recognized & CSA Certified.
• Continuous Operating Temperature: -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
• Melting Temperature: 250°C (482°F).
• 1/8" to 1-1/2" sizes available - some by special order.
• Available in gray color - by special order.
• Flame-Retardant: No. Flammability Rating: UL94.
• PT Grade & Halogen Free.
• Monofilament Diameter: 0.008" (0.20mm).
• Material: Polyethylene Terepthalate (PET).
• Cuts easily with scissors without fraying.