Black is a Special Order Item - may take 2-3 weeks to ship. JT&T Spiral-Cut Polyethylene Tubing is a highly flexible wrap used to hold bundles of wire, cable, tubing & control rods for protection from abrasion & for noise suppression. It has an elastic memory & tends to come back to & hold its original shape. Spiral tubing allows quick, easy bundling of multiple line of wires, cables, or tubing holding firmly but allows flexibility. It wraps on like tape & can be re-used quickly & simply. Openings in the spiral wrap tubing let you see the individual lines of tubing & allow easy removal of a single line making it ideal for custom wiring in areas requiring frequent changing & servicing. Wrap is reusable, non conductive, highly abrasion resistant, not affected by most chemicals &can be used both indoors and outdoors. Spiral tubing is avaiable in additional sizes, in flame-retardant formulations, nylon material & in additional colors by special order. Both natural & black spiral-cut tubing are forward cut & made from polyethylene; but black tubing features an ultraviolet absorber which permits it to be used outdoors in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Temperature raing from -60°C (-76°F) to 88°C (190°F).
- Meets requirements of SAE-AMS-P-21922 (formerly MIL-P-21922) & A-A-59602.
- Meets Federal Specification: L-P-390.
- UL Recognized: Category UZKX2, File E83405(M).
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -60°C (-76°F) to 88°C (190°F).
- Available in reverse cut by special order.
- Flame-Retardant: No.
- Natural Tubing Material: Polyethylene.
- Black Tubing Material: Polyethylene w/ an ultraviolet absorber.