If the QTY box is grayed out, that item is currently out of stock and unavailable for order.
You are welcome to call us to check stock, especially if ordering large quantities.
JT&T Products; Stranded annealed, single-conductor copper wire within general purpose thermoplastic (GPT) insulation is standard for original equipment and replacement on vehicular equipment. Its smooth surface makes it ideal for pulling through loom or JT&T Flex-Guard Convoluted Tubing. The thermoplastic insulation operates suitably between extreme temperatures.
• Temperature rating for black, orange, red, green, blue, yellow, brown & white wire is 80dC (176d F).
• Temperature rating for pink & purple wire is 105d C (22d F).
• Wire meets or exceeds S.A.E. J1128 specifications.
• JT&T Primary Wire is resistant to grease, oil, acids.
• Available in ten bright colors for easy identification.
• Available in 100Ft. or 500Ft. spools.
• 100% Copper, NOT "CCA" wire, Made in the USA.
Note: Some wiring insulation is made from soy or other plant based materials. This can can increase the likelihood of rodents like mice, rats, and squirrels chewing on wiring. JT&T wire insulation is not made with any soy or other plant based materials.