JT&T's 2 to 1 Single/Thin Wall Cross-Linked Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing is irradiated, flexible & intended for general purpose applications requiring recognition by military & industrial specifications. UL recognized, CSA certified, RoHS compliant & ABS approved. Meets requirements of SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 (formerly MIL-I-23053/5, MIL-DTL-23053/5), Classes 1, 2 (Clear), 3. It is single-wall, flame-retardant, mechanically strong & will not melt or split when shrunk over irregularly-shaped objects. Applications include insulation, jacketing wire bundles, mechanical protection, physical/electrical protection of components, strain relief, solder insulation & lightweight harnessing where superior abrasion resistance is a plus. Also, used to identify & color-code electrical connections & wire bundles. Temperature rating for continuous operation from -55°C (-67°F) to 135°C (275°F) & up to 300°C (572°F) for short durations. Shrink Ratio is 2 to 1 (shrinks to 1/2 its original diameter). Shrink Temperature is 121°C (250°F).
NOTE: Clear tubing is NOT flame retardant or UL listed.
- Meets requirements of SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 (formerly MIL-I-23053/5, MIL-DTL-23053/5), Class 1, Class 2 (Clear), Class 3.
- Meets requirements of AMS-3636 & AMS-3637.
- RoHS Compliant.
- UL Recognized: File E-39100.
- CSA Certified: CSA LR-38227.
- ABS Approved.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C (-67°F) to 135°C (275°F) & up to 300°C (572°F) for short durations.
- Shrink Temperature: 121°C (250°F).
- Shrink Ratio: 2 to 1 (shrinks to 1/2 its original diameter).
- Voltage Rating: 600Volts Maximum.
- Cross-Linked Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Flammability Rating: UL224 / VW-1.
- NOTE: Clear Tubing is NOT flame retardant or UL listed.
- See "Heat Shrink Tubing-Tools" for torches or heat gun to shrink & seal heat shrink tubing.
- Pre-stamped in order to easily mark & identify wire, cable & other components.