JT&T's Flame-Retardant PET Expandable Sleeving expands up to 150% & is braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. It is the perfect choice for electronic & high tech applications where flame retardance & durability are primary concerns. The unique braided construction & wide expandability allows quick & easy installation over large connectors & long run wire or cable. Abrasion & cut resistant; also resists UV radiation, gasoline & other engine chemicals. The addition of an organic combustion inhibitor to our standard PET expandable sleeving gives flame retardant PET a UL & CSA flame resistance rating of VW-1. Black sleeving comes with a white tracer & white sleeving comes with a black tracer. The sleeving cuts easily & cleanly with a hot knife & once installed, will beautify & protect any wire, hose or cable application. Available in additional formulations & colors by special order. Temperature rating from -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
- Meets requirements of MIL-STD 202, FAR 25, FMVSS 302 & FR-1.
- UL recognized & CSA Certified.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
- Melting Temperature: 250°C (482°F)
- 1/8" to 3" sizes available - some by special order.
- Available in 4 colors: black w/ white, white w/ black, gray w/ white & black w/ red tracer - some by special order.
- Flame-Retardant: Yes. Flammability Rating: VW-1.
- PT Grade & Halogen Free.
- Monofilament Diameter: 0.010" (0.25mm).
- Material: Polyethylene Terepthalate (PET).