If the QTY box is grayed out, that item is currently out of stock and unavailable for order.
There are industry wide supply shortages, increased lead times, and drastic price increases for wire and battery accessory items. Lead times on manufacturing has increased to as much as 6 months. We are doing everything possible to increase our inventory levels and minimize the impact on our customers. We encourage everyone to plan ahead and stock up.
We may make certain substitutions in cases of unexpected outages � for instance, SXL in place of primary wire, or duplicated colors in the assortments if one is out. If you see a color unavailable below, it will be substituted if you purchase an assortment. We appreciate your understanding.
You are welcome to call us to check stock, especially if ordering large quantities.
JT&T Products; Stranded annealed, single-conductor copper wire within general purpose thermoplastic (GPT) insulation is standard for original equipment and replacement on vehicular equipment. Its smooth surface makes it ideal for pulling through loom or JT&T Flex-Guard Convoluted Tubing. The thermoplastic insulation operates suitably between extreme temperatures.
- Temperature rating for black, orange, red, green, blue, yellow, brown & white wire is 80d C / 176d F
- Temperature rating for pink & purple wire is 105d C / 221d F
- Wire meets or exceeds S.A.E. J1128 specifications.
- JT&T Primary Wire is resistant to grease, oil, acids.
- Available in ten bright colors for easy identification.
- Available in 100Ft. or 500Ft. spools.
- 100% Copper, NOT "CCA" wire, Made in the USA.
Note: Some wiring insulation is made from soy or other plant based materials. This can can increase the likelihood of rodents like mice, rats, and squirrels chewing on wiring. JT&T wire insulation is not made with any soy or other plant based materials.
! WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov