JT&T Products; Stranded annealed, single-conductor copper wire within general purpose thermoplastic (GPT) insulation is standard for original equipment and replacement on vehicular equipment. Its smooth surface makes it ideal for pulling through loom or JT&T Flex-Guard Convoluted Tubing. The thermoplastic insulation operates suitably between extreme temperatures.
● Temperature rating for black, orange, red, green, blue, yellow, brown & white wire is 80°C (176°F).
● Temperature rating for pink & purple wire is 105°C (221°F).
● Wire meets or exceeds S.A.E. J1128 specifications.
● JT&T Primary Wire is resistant to grease, oil, acids.
● Available in ten bright colors for easy identification.
● Available in 100Ft., 500Ft. or 1,000Ft. spools.
● 500 and 1000 ft spools are made to order and may take several days to ship
● 100% Copper, NOT "CCA" wire, Made in the USA.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov